Friday 3 July 2015

Cocktail Friday - Piña Colada-tini

I am not overly keen on martini type drinks, they are always a little short for me.  This one may have changed my mind.....

Introducing the Pina Colada-tini.  A Pina Colada, but smaller, and not quite as rich.

Ingredients for 2. Taken from this recipe 

4oz rum
2oz coconut rum 
4oz pineapple juice
2oz coconut cream
1oz blue curaçao 


Add rums, pineapple juice and cream of coconut to a cocktail shaker filled with ice. shake vigorously and strain into a chilled martini glass (Side note: I picked these glasses up at the Dollar tree.  That means I paid $1 each....) SLOWLY drizzle the blue curaçao down the side of the glass to get a layered ombre effect.  Garnish as desired.


To say these were delicious is an understatement.  They were delightful.  So delightful I had to make more.....


No comments:

Post a Comment