Thursday 14 June 2012

It's coming

Evening....

The call is coming, appointment is next Wednesday afternoon at 3pm. I look forward to Paul coming home that day.....

This week Paul has been in Germany working. He was able to meet up with someone who gave him lots of info about what will probably happen when we get the call, so that's good. Paul is off to Le Mans tomorrow to watch the 24 hour race. It may be his last chance for a while....

I am taking the boys up to my mums on Saturday. They are staying there while I stay at my dads. It is my friend Anna's 30th birthday party on Saturday night, and I am quite looking forward to it. Will be nice to catch up with Anna and Kirstie, hoping Maria will be ther too. Then it's back to my dads to stay, then back to get the boys on Sunday, then drive home. A lot of driving, but will be worth it. Contemplating telling my friends about our plans. They are my oldest friends, and although we don't see each other very much, I would like to think we are still close.

Think I will post on here in the next few days about what our plans are, especially as I can't seem to find this blog when I look for it... Has anyone else read this yet, or do I have to do something special to make it public?

No comments:

Post a Comment