Friday 10 April 2015

Cocktail Friday - Boat drink

Ok, major confession time.  The next 4 cocktails I will post about on Fridays were all consumed in the same weekend.  Don't judge me, it was Easter, Paul was off work, the boys were off school, and we were kinda tied to the house given Oliver's recuperation.  

There's something to be said for drinking cocktails in the early afternoon/ evening.  Really makes you think like you are on holiday.... I so can't wait for our holidays to the beach.  Just got to decide which cocktails to make while there.  Oh the choice.......

Boat Drink 

3oz Vodka
1oz Rum (I used Goslings, typically)
Orange juice
Pineapple juice


Place ice cubes in glass, pour in vodka and rum.  Top up with 2/3 pineapple juice and 1/3 orange juice.  Enjoy



oh.  my.  word.  These were a little slice of heaven.  and so easy to make.  Needless to say another was consumed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment