Friday 3 April 2015

Cocktail Friday - Sonic Blaster


So its Cocktail Friday again.  

And its confession time for me.  

I actually made this on a saturday... I know, I am so bad.  What probably makes it worse, is that it was the saturday after the Pina Colada's.... I kinda have an excuse..... Oliver had his operation last friday, so we were unsure if we should drink too much, in case anything went wrong (more in another post).

Cocktails ahoy - its a Sonic Blaster! 

Ingredients for 2 

1oz vodka
1oz banana liqueur
1oz white rum
2oz orange juice
2oz pineapple juice
2oz cranberry juice.


Put all ingredients into cocktail shaker, with ice cubes.  Shake vigorously. Pour over crushed ice.


Oh.  My.  Word.  These were a little bit of tropical heaven.  Not too much of anything, but the right amount of everything.  These will definitely be made again.  


No comments:

Post a Comment