Friday 22 May 2015

Cocktail Friday - Sneaky Tequila

A small problem I have with doing cocktail friday is inspiration.  I love Pinterest, but often seem overwhelmed with the ideas, and the perfectness of some of the posts I come across.  I sincerely hope that you can see the frailties in my blog, the imperfect pictures, the mad ramblings......

Anyway, I found this little beauty here on Pinterest.  I adapted it slightly as I dint have any orange liquor (next on my list) so used banana instead.

Ingredients for 2

4oz tequila
4oz coconut rum
1 oz banana liquor
splash of pineapple juice
splash of cranberry juice


Add all ingredients to shaker.  Shake well. Serve over ice


To say that this is potent is an understatement.  It was really strong.  I ended up half filling our glasses, then adding more pineapple and cranberry juice to the shaker, mixing it all together, then topping up our glasses!!!!  That made it better, and we got one and a half cocktails each for out trouble!  The measurements need to be worked a little on this, but it was very tasty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment