Friday 5 June 2015

Cocktail Friday - Orange vodka martini


I have been itching to try some of the drinks of my Pinterest board.  Have you seen it?  If not, you can find it here.

So this is a Orange Vodka Martini.  I had to go to our local Total Wine warehouse to get the triple sec, even though the recipe calls for orange liquor......

I made my own sugar syrup from the recipe I found on line.

Don't you love the martini glasses??? Thank you Dollar Tree!

Credit for this recipe goes to give recipe.com and can be found here

Ingredients for 2 orange vodka martinis 

4oz vodka
2oz triple sec
2oz simple sugar
2oz orange juice (missing from picture)


Put all ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.  Shake for 10-30 seconds, until the shaker becomes cold to the touch.  Strain into martini glasses.


hmmm...... Doesn't look a thing like the original website picture.  We chose not to rim the glasses (too lazy).  Still really lush.  Potent, with very little alcohol taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment