Tuesday 11 February 2014

Something new, and Seb starts school

Did you notice my new badge???

I put it right at the top of my side bar.

About 2 weeks ago, I was contacted by Blog Expat, asking if I would be interested in doing an Expat interview.  Typically, I jumped at the chance.  These things never take me long to write, once I have had a long hard think about what I want to say.

I hope you like it.

Here's the link


***********************
Today was Sebastian's first day at school 


I dropped the older 2 as usual, then headed on to Sebs school.  Luckily it is only 10 minute drive from Isaacs, even in traffic.  We were greater by the owner, who walked us down to his room.  We went in, introduced him to his teacher, then found his peg/cubby for his stuff.  I told him I was leaving, he gave me a kiss, and off he went.  Such a big boy…..


I picked him up at 11.30.  He was rather teary…. His teacher said he had not liked it when he had to tidy up (surprise, surprise) or when he had to come in from playing outside.  When I arrived, he was with one of his teacher, looking at photos and taking photos on her tablet. I was chatting to his other teacher, and it took him a few minutes, and to be told that I was there!  He let out a big 'yeah' when he saw me, and was still pretty teary all the way to the car.  

I think he did really well at being left, and from what his teachers said, he did enjoy it.  I hope he will be okay going in tomorrow, as long as the weather holds ok….

No comments:

Post a Comment