Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

I haven't got the time or the inclination to write a big post about 2014.  And it would be big.  We did so much, so much happened.  Here is the Facebook status I put up last night

2014 has been probably one of the hardest years of my life.
It started so well with awesome holidays, and finally having 2 boys in the same school.
Unfortunately it went down hill massively in September. A trip back to the UK on my own, followed by another trip with the whole family 2 weeks later.
Saying goodbye to my mum is simply the hardest thing I have ever done. I miss her so much and think about her everyday. 
Things have been hard since. Isaacs behavior at school has not been great. My Gran died at the end of November. A friend, not much older than me also passed about a week ago.
I have given a lot to this year, and it has taken a lot from me. I also had many positives, but typically the negatives standout. 
2015 WILL be a better year for us. I look forward to embracing it, and any challenges it throws at me. I will do my best to succeed in everything I do this year.
MERRY NEW YEAR Y'all!!!!!!!!

Says it all really. 
Here is the link to the most read post on my blog this year.  Its the one I wrote just after mum died.

2015 is going to be a better year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment