Tuesday 27 January 2015

Its not too late....

d99655ba-a93b-493d-9a65-3370279c951e.png




...... To sponsor me!!!!

All through January, I have not touched any alcohol.  Those who know me, know how difficult this could be for me!!!! I have even been on 2 nights out!!!!  Ok, so I was designated driver, so that made it easier.....

I did this last year.  but this year I am raising money through sponsorship for Cancer Research UK.  Given everything that happened last year with my mum and Gran, this seems like a good way to give back.

So please sponsor me.  I have raised over 50 quid so far, and am so grateful to those who have donated.  My target is 150, so I am over a third of the way there.  There is only 4 days left in january, so please find the time to sponsor me.  Even just a dollar or a quid.  It all counts xxxx

Heres the link

https://www.justgiving.com/Clare-Gosling-dryathlete2015/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=fundraisingpage&utm_content=Clare-Gosling-dryathlete2015&utm_campaign=pfp-share

No comments:

Post a Comment