Wednesday 28 August 2013

100th blog post

Wow, I cant believe I have made it to 100 blog posts, in just over a year...

I feel like I should say something significant, but right now my mind is a blank.  I won't bore you with what we have been up to this week (that post is coming soon....).  Instead, I think I will just put in some photos from the last 100 posts.

I hope you enjoy reading this blog I *mostly* enjoy writing it, it lets me get a bit of perspective on what is going on in our little lives.
Heathrow airport, off on our look and see
My lovely Netmums ladies, I miss you guys 
My first car

Experiencing Mice on Main
Cutie Pie
Getting kitted out for baseball
Gappy Gosling
Paul and Uncle Tony
One of our first trips to the pool
Chilling in Orlando









No comments:

Post a Comment