Monday 9 March 2015

I have been absent...

I am so sorry.  I have been pretty gosh darn slack at maintaining this blog.  Life gets in the way.  Or does it?  We do an awful lot, and I am not sure if you want to be bored with my day to day existence, my sewing skills (ha!), my arts and crafts, my children, my vacations.

So here are my goals for the month on this blog: 

I will do a post about our Lego organization
I will do a post about my sewing skills
I will do a post about our most recent vacation to Kure beach, NC
I will do a post about the boys (probably after Tuesday, as we have another teaching meeting about Isaac's  behavior......)

And anything else I can.  And I will try not to beat myself up, if I am unable to do all these posts.  Sometimes we set unrealistic goals, and expect things of ourselves that we cannot achieve.  I am more than guilty of this. And then I am hard on myself and feel very down.  This happens a lot at the moment.  It doesn't take much to make me feel down.  I only have to get one thing wrong, or something doesn't go the way I expect, and boom, I feel sad, upset, pissed off. And I shouldn't.

I should be happy, contented, proud off all I do, all I maintain.  But sometimes I don't.  I strive for more, and don't even know what I want.  I think I am struggling to find contentment, and don't know what to do about it.  

Suggestions????

No comments:

Post a Comment